Friday, October 19, 2007

Washington D.C. Photgraphy Excursion

After shooting my wedding in Baltimore I decided to do a little site seeing.

All I have to say is that if you t have ever complained about the traffic near Davis and Olive it can't hold a candle to driving in downtown Washington D.C. Thank God for GPS systems! I've always wanted to visit the Smithonians and my brain is still swelling from all the information and culture. Seeing about 7000 paintings and sculptures in 3 days was pretty overwhelming yet inspiring. I got to see the Ansel Adam exhibition which was great but it was a bit disappointing that there wasn't more photography on display by other artists in the museums. I know the typical Washington D.C. photos have been done to death but I thought i would try my own attempt at them.









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home