Monday, April 30, 2007

Katy and Andrew, Navarre, Florida 4/29/07





Below is a freak hair accident between Mom and Bride. I can safely say I've never seen this happen before!



I am usually a bit nervous when the first time I meet a couple is at their wedding, but as soon as I did I was immediately at ease. This Texan couple was very laid back and their wedding ceremony and reception matched their style. The wedding was at a beach house with just their close family and friends invited. Great food and drinks. An mp3 player the supplied music. The wedding was small enough that they could be pretty flexible with the itinerary. They had been partying with their friends a few nights before at the beach house so by the time the wedding day arrived everyone was pretty relaxed. Katy had a freak accident with her mom that I can safely say I have never seen happen before. She wore a beautiful beach dress that suited her perfectly. This intimate and fun wedding was a great way to wrap up a busy week!