Sunday, May 06, 2007

Laura and Mark, Rosemary Beach, San Destin, Florida, 5/5/07

The weather looked ominous this morning but it quickly burnt off and became clear and sunny. In fact it was quite a bit warm and I made the mistake of wearing all black for this beach wedding. But it cooled down by the time the wedding took place. It's a Shore Thing were the wedding coordinators so I knew the wedding would go smoothly. This was the first time I met the groom but I could easily tell that Mark was a great guy and that he was totally in love with his woman. Laura looked stunning in her dress and I am surprised her head did not swell with all the complements she kept getting. The reception had watermelon martinis that kept the partying going and the Motown band from Nashville blew the dance floor up with great vocals and energy. There was no shortage of dancers and the father of the bride gave a surprise perfomance of "Sloopy" to an eager crowd.

Labels: