Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Great Email today!

I just got a great email from a bride of mine that I shot( sounds weird doesn't it) at the Yacht Club recently. It really made my day! Letters and emails like these remind me that I am in the right profession! Thanks Renee!

Here is an excert:

"Wow Rick! We love the pics, they are awesome. I sent the link to my mom at work and she said she started to cry right there! You are wonderful. Thank you for cementing our memories forever in this way. They will be treasured forever. They are so real and feel alive, I feel like I lived it all over again. The pics of our rings and the flowers are absolutely breathtaking. I just wanted to send you a note and tell you we got them, looked at them for hours, and are amazed. Thank you for sharing your talent with us."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home