Sunday, April 08, 2007

Will and Courney Wedding 4/7/07

Will woke up on his wedding day with a mysterious scratch on his forehead that he had no idea how he got the night before. It must have been some party! Courtney looked amazing in her dress and was scratch-free. The ceremony was at Unity Church and had tons of natural light inside so it really gave me a lot of freedom to be creative shooting their wedding. I wasn't really sure what the reception was going to be like because it was at Will's parents house. Then when I drove up my jaw dropped. This house has always been my dream house! It was built in the early 1900s and has gorgeous architecture. What a fantastic location for a wedding reception! Oysters Rockerfeller, 2 fully bars, and a live band kept the party going. The after-party was at the Crown. I could tell Will would be hurting tomorrow morning!



Back to East Hill Photo website